Now that Amazon's market cap has reached $1 trillion, the next question is: when will its founder and CEO, Jeff Bezos, become a trillionaire?
Amazon's market cap soared past $1 trillion Tuesday, bringing Bezos' net worth to more than $168 billion. His gain on Tuesday alone is around $1.8 billion based on the stock he holds.
Become a small business, Startups Investment Broker and International Properties dealer .
We provide all the tools and resources you need . Earn over $50,000 a month with your own online company .
- Request to raise funds for small businesses and startups receive (Collect a $500 service charge)
- Access our 1 post submit system that requests funding from over 500 Angel Investors
- Raise up to $500,000 for each startup from our resources
- Professional training and license provided
- Partner with the Vancouver Wealth Exchange World Markets and The Seattle Wealth Fund.
- Own your own online college blog that automatically trains brokers (Receive $600 per student enrolled)
- Receive up to 10% of each hiked condo or new homes sold under your post .
- Sell international condo investments fast and earn 10% . Singapore, Australia, Dubai, Thailand & more ...
- Easy as pie,earn while you sleep . (Fully automated website and blog does it all )
- Relax and just reply to emails your website will do most of the work for you.
Interested in joining today? Email me firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Vancouver Startups Wealth News : Amazon Just Became the Second Company to Reach $1 Trillion. Here's How Much Jeff Bezos Is Worth Now
Just a few weeks after Apple became the world’s $1 trillion company, Amazon became the second to reach the historic marker: On Tuesday, as Amazon stock inched higher, the company’s market capitalization briefly rose over $1 trillion.
Jeff Bezos, the founder and CEO — who is already the world’s richest man — saw his personal fortune rise on Tuesday as well.
At the close of the stock market on Friday, Jeff Bezos’s net worth was estimated at $166 billion by the other major billionaire wealth tracker, the Bloomberg Billionaires Index. Bezos’s fortune was measured at just under $100 billion at the start of 2018, so he is theoretically up more than $66 billion in unrealized gains so far this year.
Bezos is also nearly $70 billion richer than the second wealthiest person on the planet, Bill Gates — whose net worth has been around $98 billion lately.
Can anyone invest in startups?
Anyone Can Invest in a Startup, But Should You? ... Now, anyone can, although the regulations do come with some limits: individuals with income below $100,000 can invest up to $2,000, or 5% of their annual income, while investors making between $100,000 and $200,000 may invest up to 10% of their annual income.
Venture capital is an ideal financing structure for startups that need capital to scale and will likely spend a significant amount of time in the red to build their business into an extraordinarily profitable company. Big name companies like Amazon, Facebook, and Google were once venture-backed startups.
Unlike car dealerships and airlines – companies with valuable physical assets and more predictable cash flows – startups typically have little collateral to offer against a traditional loan. Therefore, if an investor were to issue a loan to a startup, there’s no way to guarantee that the investors could recoup the amount they’ve lent out if the startup were to fail.
By raising venture capital rather than taking out a loan, startups can raise money that they are under no obligation to repay. However, the potential cost of accepting that money is higher – while traditional loans have fixed interest rates, startup equity investors are buying a percentage of the company from the founders. This means that the founders are giving investors rights to a percentage of the company profits in perpetuity, which could amount to a lot of money.
22 ways to earn passive income Read more
Become a CEO today? Email me firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Healthy Startups Seattle