Cargando...

which is a big plus for the

En este foro podéis presentaros y hablarnos un poco de vosotros, qué hacéis, a qué os dedicáis...
Labi1995
Fluorita

which is a big plus for the

Mensajepor Labi1995 » Mar, 05 Jun 2018, 03:50

adidas released version 2 of the Adios Boost earlier this year, and I again heard positive responses from other runners. In particular I heard praise for the new upper, which was supposedly a bit softer than the somewhat stiff, scratchy upper on version 1. I bought a pair to give them a try, and have now Nike Air Max 90 Dames put about 40-50 or so miles on them, including a long run of 15+ miles and some speedwork on the track. Mainly what I’m going to do for the rest of this review is compare version 2 to version 1, and highlight Nike Air Huarache Femme major differences (there are only a few, one of which is important).The biggest positive about the Adios Boost 2 is that adidas did not mess with the ride. As far as I can tell, the sole appears to be identical, and stack heights are the same (23mm heel, 13mm forefoot). As with Nike Air Max 2017 Heren version 1, weight is right around 8oz in version 2. Like it’s predecessor, the heel is soft, the forefoot is firm, and I’d describe the ride as responsive when you pick up the pace (they actually feel really good on the track). If you’ve never tried a Boost shoe before, it has a bouncy feel to it, and it retains that feel in the cold, which is a big plus for the material. The bounciness is not noticeable in the forefoot since it’s pretty thin.The upper and fit are where the adios Boost 2 departs from the original. The upper has been completely redone, and externally Nike Air Max Thea Damen the material does feel a bit softer. However, it is still somewhat scratchy internally and I would not personally attempt running sockless in this shoe. And whereas v1 relied more on welded overlays (including some of the adidas logo stripes), v2 has a more traditional Nike Air Max 98 Damesstitched set of overlays. In v2 there is also a prominent faux-suede toe cap, and more traditional style lace rows made of the same faux-suede material. The shoe almost has kind of a throwback/vintage feel toe it – it looks great in a very Nike Air Max Thea Mujer understated way.
A couple of other upper differences worth mentioning. First, it’s hard to say for sure, but it feels like the heel counter in v2 may be a bit stiffer and rise a bit higher than that in v1. Also, the tab behind the Achilles tendon does not extend up as high in v2 (see photo above).Probably the biggest change from v1Nike Air Max 90 Femme Fleur to v2 for me is fit. I initially bough v2 in the same size as I had in v1 thinking that it would be similar. Upon initially trying the shoes on I could tell that v2 was a bit tighter up front, but length did not seem to be an issue. I think the toebox is a bit Adidas NMD Mens more tapered, leading to a bit more toe squeeze (this is similar to how I felt about the non-Boost Adios 2 fit). After several runs, including a long run that led to some toenail bruising, I was ready to give up on the shoes. Somewhat fortuitously, adidas Adidas Superstar Mens sent out a pair in size 10.5 for me to try (Disclosure: they were free media samples; I thought they were sending me Energy Boost 2), and after several runs in them I can confirm that fit is much better. So, if you were a fan of v1, I would definitely recommend going a half size up in v2 to accommodate the shape of the toebox.

Comparte esto

Comparte esto

Volver a “Geólogos por el Mundo-Presentaciones”