Cargando...

Milos Ranoic headed straight to the practice court to get some more work in. The fifth-seeded Canadian cruised through t

Noticias geológicas
wangshi
Fluorita

Milos Ranoic headed straight to the practice court to get some more work in. The fifth-seeded Canadian cruised through t

Mensajepor wangshi » Mar, 12 Dic 2017, 08:01

NEW ORLEANS -- Carmelo Anthony said Friday he knows "for a fact" the Knicks wont trade him, and said he would be open to staying in New York for less than a maximum contract. Mike Wagner Jersey . Anthony has said he plans to become a free agent this summer. The NBAs trade deadline is Thursday, but Anthony ruled out any chance the Knicks would move him to avoid the possibility they could lose him for nothing in July. "I know for a fact Im not being traded," Anthony said at the NBAs All-Star weekend. "Theres two things: I know for a fact Im not being traded and Im not going in there and saying I want to be traded." New York can pay him around $30 million more than any team, but Anthony said he wouldnt insist on making the Knicks do it. "As far as the money, it dont really matter to me. If I go somewhere else I get paid, if I stay in New York I get paid," Anthony said. "So as far as the money goes, thats not my concern. My concern is being able to compete on a high level, at a championship level coming at this last stretch of my career." The Knicks arent doing it now. They are 20-32, one of the leagues biggest disappointments after winning the Atlantic Division last season, and are wasting a strong season by Anthony that has him ranked second in the league with 27.3 points per game while also averaging 8.6 rebounds. The Knicks need plenty more, and it will be tough to get because they are already so far over the salary cap. Not having to pay Anthony all of the more than $120 million he would be eligible for could help. "I talk to people all the time. I always say if it takes me taking a pay cut, Ill be the first one on Mr. Dolans step saying, Take my money, lets build something stronger," Anthony said, referring to Madison Square Garden chairman James Dolan. Anthony was traded to New York just after the All-Star game three years ago and has reached the playoffs in each season. But they are currently out of the playoff picture even in the weak Eastern Conference, and Anthony will have to decide if he feels they can put a championship team around him as he approaches his 30th birthday. "He makes really good decisions and I feel this decision for him will be no different," said the Clippers Chris Paul, one of Anthonys closest friends in the league. "I know he loves it there. His family loves it there. Most of all, he loves to play basketball there. I dont know what his decision will be, but whatever he does, Ill support him 110 per cent." Heath Miller Jersey . "Youre next." Hardly. Iguodala tormented his former team with a game better than any he ever played in eight seasons with the 76ers. Cameron Heyward Jersey .ca presents its latest weekly power rankings for the 2013-14 Barclays Premier League season. http://www.steelerspronfl.com/Youth-Merril-Hoge-Elite-Jersey/ .ca look back at each of the Top 10 stories of 2013. Today, we look back at LeBron James and the Miami Heat winning their second straight NBA championship.CINCINNATI, Ohio -- After crushing Italian Fabio Fognini 6-1, 6-0 to move into the semifinals of the Western and Southern Open, Milos Ranoic headed straight to the practice court to get some more work in. The fifth-seeded Canadian cruised through the quarter-final after scraping out a victory a day earlier. It will be his fourth semifinal of the season after Rome, Wimbledon and Washington, where he won his sixth career title. "I felt good after yesterday, where I struggled for two-and-a-half sets with return," said Raonic. "I did better today, it felt good. Even last week at the Rogers Cup I returned poorly. Its good to get better now as the event goes along." The 23-year-old Canadian remains the only player this season to reach at least six quarter-finals at the Masters 1000 level. The only one he missed out on was in Madrid, where he lost in the third round to Kei Nishikori. Raonic will play five-time champion Roger Federer of Switzerland on Saturday. In doubles play, Wimbledon champions Vasek Vasek Pospisil of Vancouver and American Jack Sock reached the semifinals with a 6-2, 5-7, 10-7 win over Aleexander Peya of Austria and Bruno Soares of Brazil. Antonio Brown Jersey. Peya and Soares won the doubles title last week at the Rogers Cup in Toronto. Pospisil and Sock have now won a record 13 straight matches since first playing together at Wimbledon. They topped the previous mark of 12 set by Paul Annacone and Christo van Rensburg in 1984-85. Raonic was completely untroubled by the 15th-seeded Fognini, breaking him six times and saving all seven break points against his own serve. The Canadian had seven aces and took the victory when Fognini hit two straight double-faults. "I had to do a lot of things well today, hes very unpredictable," Raonic said of the quirky Italian. "I tried top take advantage of his little slumps. "You have to focus on yourself and make sure you do your things," he added. "You cant make predictions with him. I broke handily most of time but I was scraping out a lot of service games." Raonic, from Thornhill, Ont., remains solidly in the chase for a place in the eight-man season final in London. He currently stands a provisional seventh in the points race. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Comparte esto

Comparte esto

Volver a “Noticias”