Cargando...

of learned how to stay even-keeled more often a

Noticias geológicas
miaowang123
Fluorita

of learned how to stay even-keeled more often a

Mensajepor miaowang123 » Vie, 10 Feb 2017, 08:52

The top two players are on a collision course in Dublin, but Michael van Gerwen and Gary Anderson must first contend with a tough semi-final line-up on Friday night. World No 1 Van Gerwen is aiming to become champion for the third time in the past five years at the Citywest Hotel, and the brilliant Dutchman continued his charge towards the £100,000 title by averaging 103 in the double-start format as he overcame Simon Whitlock 3-1 in the quarter-finals.Van Gerwen remains on course to add to the Premier League, UK Open and World Matchplay titles he has already won this year and next meets 2013 runner-up, Chisnall. Brilliant Barney marches on Raymond van Barneveld and Gary Anderson into World Grand Prix last four Ive got a good record against Dave but I cant underestimate him, said Van Gerwen. He beat me before in this tournament a couple of years ago but I can only worry about myself. Im playing well and I think theyre more afraid of me than I am of them. Watch NOW TV Sky Sports for just £6.99. No contract. The St Helens thrower is looking to reach the fifth televised final of his career and second in Dublin although he has yet to record a major victory.Ive said its my aim to still be here on Saturday and thats still on. It will be tough in the semis and Ill be giving it a good shot, he said. Van Gerwen beat a resurgent Simon Whitlock 3-1 to set up a semi-final meeting with Dave Chisnall The other semi-final sees a blockbuster clash between Raymond van Barneveld and The Flying Scotsman Anderson.Five-time World Champion Van Barneveld dropped just one leg on his way to a straight sets win over youngster Benito van de Pas and has yet to drop a set all week. Anderson made hard work of beating Kim Huybrechts to set up a semi-final meeting with van Barneveld Anderson has yet to find his World Championship winning form but showed glimpses of it when came from a set down to reach the semi-finals for a second time against Kim Huybrechts.I was rubbish tonight but tomorrows a different day because Ive been playing well and thats given me a kick up the backside, said the Scot. Raymonds playing well and hes been really good in the last couple of games - the Barney of olds come back. Van Barneveld gives his reaction after beating compatriot Benito van de Pas 3-0 in Dublin Semi-finalsMichael van Gerwen v Dave ChisnallGary Anderson v Raymond van BarneveldBest of seven sets, best of five legs per set. All legs must begin and end with a double.You can follow all the action from Fridays semi-finals with our live blog and on Sky Sports 1 from 7pm.You can watch Englands tour of Bangladesh, plus Premier League football and the Japan Grand Prix on Sky Sports. Upgrade now and enjoy three months at half price! Also See: Brilliant Barney marches on Results/Schedule Derrick Williams Heat Jersey . The former Edmonton Oilers defenceman was with the St. Louis Blues in training camp on a professional tryout. Whitney, 30, had four goals and 13 points in 34 games with the Oilers last season. Luol Deng Jersey . Less than 24 hours later, in the same arena, he tried to recreate the magic of his all-time favourite player. Hilliard scored a career-high 26 points and No. http://www.officialheatstore.us/customized/ . -- D. J. Williams finally has his packing strategy down. Glen Rice Jersey . The Maple Leafs may not have had a pick until the third round, but they have made the biggest move of the second day of the Draft, dealing defenceman Carl Gunnarsson and a fourth-round pick in the draft to the St. Gerald Green Jersey . Make the extra pass, take care of the ball, play defence and get more out of his bench.TORONTO - The moment Nik Stauskas had been waiting for since he was a boy finally came late in the first quarter Wednesday night.He stepped on the court of Torontos Air Canada Centre as a professional player.The Sacramento Kings rookie scored eight points in a 119-102 loss to the Raptors in what was a homecoming of sorts for the 21-year-old who grew up shooting hoops on his backyard basketball court in Mississauga, Ont., just down the highway from the ACC.Ive been in this building 100 times as a fan, this is my first time as a pro, Stauskas said. Everywhere I looked I saw someone who knew me and started waving at me, so I tried to focus as much as I could on the game and not get distracted, and hopefully now I can go say hi to a bunch of people.Wednesday night wasnt his first time on the Raptors court. Stauskas was a nine-year-old at an open practice when then-Raptors star Vince Carter plucked the boy out of the crowd for some one-on-one fun. Stauskas hit a three-pointer on Carter, who promptly tackled Stauskas to the floor, and, as his dad Paul remembered it, gave his son a noogie.Some 200 friends and family members — many in No. 10 Stauskas jerseys — were at the ACC on Wednesday to cheer on the Canadian, who was part of one of Canadas most successful NBA draft classes. His mom Ruta had purchased a block of 50 tickets alone for the closest friends and family. His dad Paul followed the action with a video camera in hand.Section 104. I saw them, Stauskas said, smiling.The Canadian checked into the game to a warm ovation.I heard em, he said. It was good to hear that, and it definitely helped me take out the nerves coming into the game here, the support.Stauskas went in with 2:09 to go in the first quarter, and scored his first points a minute into the second, running away from his defender to drain an open 21-foot jumper.There was some worry that Wednesdays game wasnt going to happen. The Kings were in New York to play the Knicks on Monday but the city was pounded by a snowstorm and that game was cancelled.I got really scared when they started talking about the storm because they were like We might not be able to get to Toronto, and I was like Man. Dont do this to me, Stauskas said, laughing. It was good we were able to get out here, and just happy (Tuesday) to go back home and see some family and friends. It was a lot of fun.It wasnt quite the storybook return Stauskas would have liked to write however. The Kings eighth overall pick in last summers NBA draft hasnt seen the floor as much as hed like. In two recent games, against the Los Angeles Clippers and Portland Trailblazers, Stauskas didnt play a minute.He came into Wednesdays affair averaging 3.7 points and 14.2 minutes in 41 games off the bencch.ddddddddddddIve obviously struggled this year, said the six-foot-six guard. Everybodys just told me keep my head up. For example. . . Ben (McLemore) kind of went through the same things as I have this year. Everybodys just told me keep working hard, keep my head up and good things will come.The toughest adjustment for the former University of Michigan star has been mental, Stauskas said.Just being ready all the time, not focusing too much on the highs and the lows, he said. A good example, Klay (Thompson of Golden State) the other night had 37 on us in a quarter and then last night he went 0-for-13 from three. Its crazy how from night to night things can change like that and you cant let it affect you too much. Just going through times where I wasnt playing a lot or I wasnt playing well, I didnt know how to handle it day-to-day, with those kinds of things going on. Ive just kind of learned how to stay even-keeled more often and not worry about those things all that much.Stauskass name has also been swirling about in trade rumours, which he said was a surprise.But this is the NBA, I feel like everyone is in trade rumours at some point, he said. Growing up a huge fan of the game, its been tough to switch that part off. He still checks his phone nightly to see, for example, how many points LeBron James had. Im still a fan of the game, that doesnt change at all, but you try to separate it a little bit because youre competing against these guys, Stauskas said.When youre a kid, you look at these guys like theyre not human, at least thats how I saw them growing up. Youve just got to realize everyone puts their pants on the same way in the morning, theyre just like you, and were all competing against each other.Stauskas was complimentary of the Raptors.Theyve got a great team, very talented, one of the best teams in the east and one of the best teams in the league, he said. And DeMar (DeRozan) has been out for the majority of the season with that (groin) injury but I think when everyone on this team is healthy and theyre playing together, theyre a really tough team to stop.As for Stauskass first-year struggles, Kings coach and former Raptor Tyrone Corbin said the young guard is going through the growing pains of any NBA rookie. Hes learning whats going to give him a chance in this league, Corbin said. Hes a shooter. . . (he has to) find his shots, be ready for his shots, when you get the double teams on the weak side, to come off and be ready when the shots there, if not read and take things that are available for him quickly.On defence, his body has to get stronger to be able to defend guys in this league. But hes working hard, hes a rookie in this league so hes trying to find his way. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Comparte esto

Comparte esto

Volver a “Noticias”