Cargando...

hesitated to try running sockless

Temas de Geología General
sweet
Fluorita

hesitated to try running sockless

Mensajepor sweet » Vie, 12 Oct 2018, 02:39

The upper of the Fastwitch 6 is composed of a really nice open mesh with welded overlays. In a world where so many shoes are now-made of non-stretchy materials, I like the old-school upper of the F6 even if it isn’t the prettiest shoe on the market. It breathes incredibly well, and the stretch allows me to move my toes around without a great deal of restriction. Nike Cortez Mujer Super comfortable in terms of fit.

Internally, the upper feels a bit scratchy against bare skin, and I’ve hesitated to try running sockless in them as a result. In contrast, the material inside the ankle collar is super-soft and comfortable. Since the shoe is designed Nike Air Huarache Femme to be a “stability flat” there is a plastic heel counter – though I prefer not having a heel counter, it doesn’t seem to bother me in most shoes, this one included. There is also noticeable arch support, so that needs to be considered for those who prefer a flat arch. Running without the insole is not a good option since the footbed is covered by a scratchy mesh which allows water to drain through holes in the sole (you can see the holes in the forefoot in the photo below).As mentioned above, the sole of the Fastwitch 6 is identical to that of the Fastwitch 5. Given Asics Gel Lyte 3 Donna that the sole was what I did not like about the 5, I’ve been surprised by how much I am liking the new version (wondering if it has to do with upping the sizing?). Running Warehouse reports stack heights of 18mm heel, 14 mm forefoot, and that feels about right Adidas Superstar Mujer to me. The sole is firm, responsive, and provides a degree of stiffness Adidas Yeezy Boost 350 Damen typical of a racing shoe. That being said, forefoot flexibility is pretty good. The sole does have a medial post, though I can’t honestly say whether it does much – I have not noticed it myself.

A big plus for those who chew through soles of shoes like the Saucony Kinvara, Virrata, or A5 is that the Fastwitch 6 has an extensive rubber outsole. As a result, I expect durability will be very good.

Comparte esto

Comparte esto

Volver a “Geología General”