Cargando...

ecent amount of training

Temas de Geología General
sweet
Fluorita

ecent amount of training

Mensajepor sweet » Vie, 12 Oct 2018, 01:33

I’ll let you in on a little secret. Running 100 miles is not that hard. For most races you get at least 30 hours to do it. You only have to run a little over 4 miles per hour to break 24 hours. Almost anybody who has a strong will Adidas Superstar Damen and puts in a decent amount of training can do it. Really. Of course your legs get sore. Of course you get really tired. The real secret to doing it is to quickly manage the little things that can turn into big things as the Adidas Zx 8000 Damen time wears on.

I love running 100 mile races. But my biggest fear going into any race is blisters. It’s actually why I’m so neurotic about running shoes. My fantasy is to be able to run 100 miles without getting any blisters. As I’ve become more experienced I’ve learned tricks to minimize them, which I would like to share in this post. I’ve yet to eliminate them, but I’m going to keep trying.

For years (and still now) I have been chasing the perfect shoe. One that holds my foot perfectly so that my toes don’t jam against the front (and blister) on long downhills. Ones that don’t have seams Nike Air Max 95 Mujer on the inside that cause blisters. Ones that drain quickly (so I don’t blister). Ones that have a soft heel cup (so I don’t blister). Ones that don’t get to hot, so my feet don’t sweat to much so, you guessed it, I don’t blister.

The problem is Nike Free Run 3 Femme that a shoe that feels great for a few hours might feel totally different after 6. And at 6 hours, I still have at least 14 more to go. The type of course your on will have an impact too. A shoe that is great for singletrack might end up being terrible for a wet rocky course with lots of lateral movement.

The two types of blisters that I usually run into are on my pinky toes and under the nailbed. When I get them on my pinky toes, they look like somebody injected air into the skin and the entire layer of skin seperates. When it bursts it is phenomenally painful. Here is a picture Asics Gel Lyte 3 Damen of the aftermath.

Comparte esto

Comparte esto

Volver a “Geología General”