Cargando...

Rainmaker on how Garmin

Temas de Geología General
sweet
Fluorita

Rainmaker on how Garmin

Mensajepor sweet » Mar, 25 Sep 2018, 02:24

I want to take a moment here to thank everyone who commented on or shared the post I wrote about my daughter’s race last week. I spend a lot of time writing about Nike Air Force 1 Damen shoes, gear, etc., but every once in awhile I feel compelled to write a post that is both personal and from the heart. That post was one of those rare ones where I sat at my computer and the words just flowed.

The response was overwhelming both in terms of the heartfelt comments left on Nike Air Pegasus 83 Femme the post, and the number of times the post was shared on Facebook, Twitter, etc. It means a lot to me (and Emma) that you care, and and for that we both thank you! Angela at SF Road Runner has a really nice comparison review of the Saucony Kinvara 4 vs. Kinvara 5. She finds the ride to be very similar, with the main differences being the plush ankle collar and a slightly wider forefoot. She also has some interesting observations on fit variation in the Kinvara 4.

2. Nice post on Runner’s Connect about VO2max. They cover what VO2max is, and what Nike Air Huarache Mujer it means to you as a runner. As an aside, I have had mine tested in a lab, and the number reported by my Garmin 620 is spot on the results from that test. Curious if anyone else has been able to compare?

3. Interesting post from DC Rainmaker on how Garmin is restricting access to Garmin Adidas Gazelle Donna Connect data by 3rd party apps: “So instead of having an open access policy, they would be charging the apps $5,000 to ‘play’, along with signing of a legal agreement. For most smaller apps, this would basically amount to killing the app.” Unfortunate.For a brand without a strong history in the trail market, Nike has created quite the buzz with their latest offerings: the Nike Zoom Terra Kiger and Nike Zoom Wildhorse. Both shoes have a lot of features that will appeal to a wide range of runners, and Nike has even gone so far as to create a Adidas Neo Femme brand new Trail Running Team (good info on the team here) that snatched up a lot of young, speedy trail runners to sport the new shoes in races all over the world.

Wildhorse vs. Terra Kiger
Before getting into a review of the Kiger, I wanted to point out some of the few minor differences between the Wildhorse and Kiger, since they are quite similar overall (same platform essentially).

Comparte esto

Comparte esto

Volver a “Geología General”