Cargando...

resistant floor it! Wear floor detection methods

Temas de Geología General
xiao1236
Fluorita

resistant floor it! Wear floor detection methods

Mensajepor xiao1236 » Jue, 18 Ene 2018, 07:10

<p>Through the above introduction, I believe we already know what is the wear-resistant floor it! Wear floor detection methods, to share over, I hope we can buy wear-resistant floor helpful. For more information on the ground decoration materials, please continue to pay attention to every home decoration network.Anti-corrosion floor is a kind of wear-resistant brain corrosion performance is very </p>
<p>good floor, a wide range of applications in home life. Many of my friends may not know this floor, here we come to learn more about the performance characteristics of anti-corrosion flooring and construction technology. First, the performance characteristics of anti-corrosion floor 1, excellent mechanical, heat resistance, toughness and fatigue resistance; 2, low viscosity, easy construction, and </p>
<p>curing time can be adjusted; 3, to resist most of the acid, alkali, salt, etc. Chemical corrosion; 4, can be cured at low temperatures. Second, the construction process of anti-corrosion floor 1, substrate treatment: grinding, remove particles, dust and other debris, and fill flat hole. 2, the primer layer: resin resin plus appropriate amount of thinner roll over again to increase adhesion. 3, glass </p>
<p>upvc wall cladding board Inida<br />
timber frame pavilion kits prices<br />
pvc panel forms south africa</p>

Comparte esto

Comparte esto

Volver a “Geología General”