Cargando...

It is intended to allow

En este foro podéis presentaros y hablarnos un poco de vosotros, qué hacéis, a qué os dedicáis...
Labi1995
Fluorita

It is intended to allow

Mensajepor Labi1995 » Vie, 19 Oct 2018, 06:32

The upper of the Lyte33 v2 is pretty substantial. It’s not really so much that it’s overstructured because it’s not, it just seems like they have used a lot of material to construct it. Asics could probably cut a bit of weight from the shoe by simplifying the upper a bit and removing some of the excess material. The interior feels very soft against a bare foot, and I haven’t had any hotspots or abrasion while running in them (this is pretty rare for me!). I also very much like the fact that there is no rigid heel counter, and the cushion around the ankle collar feels Nike Air Max Zero Mujer great. Arch support in the shoe is not extensive – it comes mostly from the contour of the Nike Roshe Run Femme sockliner, and when you take that out the arch actually feels pretty flat.The sole of the Lyte33 is very Nike Air Max 270 Femme well cushioned, and it has a softness reminiscent of the Brooks Launch, Saucony Virrata, or Skechers GoRun 2. This is not a firm shoe, and thus works very well for me for long distances (I like a soft shoe for easy runs and distance). Forefoot cushioning is excellent, which is also a plus. The outsole appears to be durable carbon rubber on the heel, and a softer rubber under the forefoot. This makes the sole slightly more noticeable underfoot at initial ground contact, especially when compared to a shoe that has a sole mostly composed of exposed EVA. The tradeoff is that I expect durability should be better in the Lyte33 compared to a Nike Air Vapormax Femme shoe like the Saucony Virrata.One of the technologies that Asics is promoting in some of their Nike Air Max Command Dame new shoes is called FluidAxis. It is intended to allow the sole to flex in the direction of sub-talar joint Nike Dunk Sky High Mujer movement rather than simply longitudinally. You can see the flex grooves in the heel the cross diagonally over the sole – that’s the FluidAxis. The shoe does not flex particularly easily along these groves when manipulating it by hand – I don’t think they’re deep enough to be really effective. I also am not a great subject to test this aspect of the shoe since I’m not a hard heel striker. I tend to contact slightly to the heel side of midfoot, but having run on a force treadmill my pressure profile more closely matches that of a midfoot strike. As such, my stride wouldn’t make much use of the flex grooves back in the heel.One final Nike Air Presto Womens comment about fit – I had heard repeatedly that the original Gel Lyte33 was a pretty narrow shoe. Nike Air Max 2017 Mujer I’m happy to report that the Lyte33 v2 is plenty roomy on my feet, I’d go so far as to call the forefoot spacious. I definitely feel like it has more room than the Saucony Kinvara or Virrata, though I would still opt for either of the latter for a marathon due to their lighter weight and the fact that I like the way a less prominent outsole works with my stride.My personal feeling is that shoes like the Gel Lyte33 (along with the Brooks PureProject, Saucony Kivara/Mirage) should be the new center of the running shoe spectrum. It would be a great place to start as a runner since it would feel familiar and well-cushioned, but it’s a lot less shoe than more traditional models. It’s also a great choice for someone used to more traditional Nike Air Max 90 Mujer Negras shoes who wants to try something less without making too big a jump to more minimal footwear. Nike Air Max 90 Dame And at an MSRP of $90, it’s a reasonably price shoe on the current market.

Comparte esto

Comparte esto

Volver a “Geólogos por el Mundo-Presentaciones”