Cargando...

though I heard good

En este foro podéis presentaros y hablarnos un poco de vosotros, qué hacéis, a qué os dedicáis...
Labi1995
Fluorita

though I heard good

Mensajepor Labi1995 » Mié, 09 May 2018, 03:37

One of my favorite running shoes from last year was the Nike Free 4.0 Flyknit. In fact, the 4.0 Flyknit might be my favorite Free of all-time – my only real complaint was that the lacing put a bit of pressure on the top of my foot with extended wear.

In contrast to the 4.0, the 5.0 was a total bust for me. A band of material at the base of the lace row was too tight and dug into my foot. Sizing up did not help, and I was forced to return the pair that I purchased.
Today Nike releases the 2015 editions of the Free running shoes, with new versions of the 5.0, 4.0, and 3.0 hitting the market (they are now in-stock at the Nike.com Adidas ZX 850 Damen store). All three look to be upper updates that retain the sole of previous versions – this is encouraging as the issues I had with the 4Adidas Superstar Mens .0 and 5.0 had to do with the uppers.I never ran in the 2014 3.0 Flyknit, though I heard good things about it from a lot of runners. Like it’s predecessor, the new 3.0 is constructed like a sock attached to a sole, with slight tweaks to the upper design. Looks like a slight change in construction of the ankle collar, and a different mesh under the laces and over the forefoot. I remain intrigued by this shoe, but the $140 price tag is just a bit too high for my taste.We sought to determine if an in-field gait retraining program can reduce excessive impact forces and peak hip adduction without adverse changes in knee joint work during running. Thirty healthy at-risk runners who exhibited high-impact Nike Air Max 90 Womensforces were randomized to retraining [21.1 (±1.9) years, 22.1 (±10.8) km/week] or control groups [21.0 (±1.3) years, 23.2 (±8.7) km/week]. Nike Air Presto Mujer Retrainers were cued, via a wireless accelerometer, to increase preferred step rate by 7.5% during eight training sessions performed in-field. Adidas NMD Mujer Adherence with the prescribed step rate was assessed via mobile monitoring. Three-dimensional gait analysis was performed at baseline, after retraining, and at 1-month post-retraining. Retrainers increased step rate by 8.6% (P < 0.0001), reducing instantaneous vertical load rate (-17.9%, P = 0.003), average vertical load rate (-18.9%, P < 0.0001), peak hip adduction (2.9° ± 4.2 reduction, P = 0.005), eccentric knee joint work per stance phase (-26.9%, P < 0.0001), and per kilometer of running (-21.1%, P < 0.0001). Alterations in gait were maintained at 30 days. In the absence of any feedback, controls www.joomlas.co.uk maintained their baseline gait parameters. The majority of retrainers were adherent with Adidas NMD Mens the prescribed step rate during in-field runs. Thus, in-field gait retraining, cueing a modest increase in step rate, was effective at Adidas ZX 750 Damen reducing impact forces, peak hip adduction and eccentric knee joint work.

Comparte esto

Comparte esto

Volver a “Geólogos por el Mundo-Presentaciones”